- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 May 2016 01:14
Earnest Hersea Angle
Fireman Second Class
E. H. ANGLE
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 266 21 93
- Rate: F2/c (Fireman Second Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 7 October 1940
- Place: Richmond, Virginia
- Onboard USS Arizona: 4 Decemeber 1940
- From: NTS Norfolk
- Date of Birth: Abt. 1922
- Place of Birth: Wyoming, West Virginia
- Hometown / State on December 1941: Quinwood, West Virginia
- Next of Kin: Mr. Vessie E. Angle - Father
- Address: Quinwood, West Virginia
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.