- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 May 2016 01:16
Glenn Samuel Anthony
Seaman First Class
G. S. ANTHONY
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 250 41 03
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 4 February 1936
- Place: Pennsylvania
- Onboard USS Arizona: 17 June 1936
- Date of Birth: Abt. 1916
- Place of Birth: Pennsylvania
- Hometown / State on December 1941: Long Beach, California
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Jean Anthony - Wife
- Address: 2313 E. 11th St., Long Beach, California
- Mother: Ella Anthony - Kittanning, Pennsylvania
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.