- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 May 2016 01:22
Manuel Dominic Badilla
Fireman First Class
M. D. BADILLA
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 382 11 60
- Rate: F1/c (Fireman First Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 10 October 1939
- Place: Los Angeles, California
- Onboard USS Arizona: 20 December 1939
- From: NTS San Diego
- Date of Birth: 16 May 1921
- Place of Birth: Santa Barbara, California
- School: Polytechnic, Long Beach, California
- Hometown / State December 1941: Long Beach, California
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Sally C. Johnson - Mother
- Address: 1217 Chico Street, Long Beach, California
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.