- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 May 2016 01:28
David William Bartlett
W. T. BARNETT
- Branch: United States Marine Corps.
- Service Number: 282720
- Rate: CPL (Corporal)
- Onboard USS Arizona: 13 July 1941
- From: NTS San Diego
- Date of Birth: 7 December 1915
- Place of Birth: Utah
- Hometown / State December 1941: Bell, California
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Marjorie Ann Bartlett - Wife
- Address: 3570 Beck St. Bell, California
- Disposition: Interred Punchbowl - C-1-298
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.
Profile coming soon