- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 03 June 2016 19:51
George Richard Beck
Seaman First Class
G. R. BECK
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 382 30 19
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 6 November 1940
- Place: Los Angeles, California
- Onboard USS Arizona: 10 December 1941
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: 31 March 1918
- Place of Birth: Oklahoma
- Hometown / State December 1941: Los Angeles, California
- Next of Kin: Mr. John Beck - Father
- Address: 2635 Rich Street, Los Angeles, California
- Disposition: Body #2 on Solace - Interment 31 January 1949 Punchbowl O-324
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.