- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 04 June 2016 05:50
Kenneth Robert Bickel
Fireman First Class
K. R. BICKEL
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 372 06 28
- Rate: F2c (Fireman Second Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 9 July 1938
- Place: Denver, Colorado
- Onboard USS Arizona: 23 October 1938
- Date of Birth: 25 April 1914
- Place of Birth: Kimball, Nebraska
- Hometown / State December 1941: Potter, Nebraska
- Next of Kin: Miss Sherry Lee Bickel - Daughter
- Address: Potter, Nebraska
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.