- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 04 June 2016 06:01
Dale Deen Bicknell
Seaman First Class
D. D. BICKNELL
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 385 87 13
- Rate: S1c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 14 May 1940
- Place: Seattle, Washington
- Onboard USS Arizona: 10 October 1940
- From: USS Rigel
- Date of Birth: Abt 1922
- Place of Birth: Washington
- Hometown / State December 1941: Rochester, Washington
- Next of Kin: Mr. Bert B. Bicknell - Father
- Address: Rt. 2, Box 288, Rochester, Washington
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.