- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 04 June 2016 22:47
Gunner's Mate Second Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 372 06 70
- Rate: GM2/c (Gunner's Mate Second Class)
- Duties: Take charge of gun and crew. Assemble and fire all types of guns. Handle ammunition. Handle mines and depth charges.
- Enlisted: 9 September 1938
- Place: Denver, Colorado
- Onboard USS Arizona: 11 March 1939
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: 10 November 1919
- Place of Birth: Greely, Colorado
- Hometown / State December 1941: La Salle, Colorado
- Next of Kin: Mr. Philip T Bohlender - Father
- Address: Box No. 83, La Salle, Colorado
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.