- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 04 June 2016 23:16
Gerald Revese Bolling
Seaman First Class
G. R. BOLLING
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 346 83 13
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 2 August 1940
- Place: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Onboard USS Arizona: 14 October 1940
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: 15 September 1922
- Place of Birth: Arkansas
- Hometown / State December 1941: Van Buren, Arkansas
- Next of Kin: Mr. Charles Jason Bolling - Father
- Address: 219 No. 15th St., Van Buren, Arkansas
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.