- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 04 June 2016 23:21
Walter Karr Bolling
Fireman Third Class
W. K. BOLLING
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 287 45 86
- Rate: F3/c (Fireman Third Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 15 October 1940
- Place: Louisville, Kentucky
- Onboard USS Arizona: 9 December 1940
- From: NTS Great Lakes, Illinois
- Date of Birth: 22 March 1922
- Place of Birth: Floyd County, Kentucky
- Hometown / State December 1941: West Prestoburg, Kentucky
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Francis Bolling - Mother
- Address: West Prestoburg, Kentucky
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.