- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 05 June 2016 02:20
Joseph John Borovich
Seaman First Class
J. J. BOROVICH
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 376 08 95
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 24 July 1940
- Place: San Francisco, California
- Onboard USS Arizona: 8 October 1940
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: 31 December 1919
- Place of Birth: California
- Hometown / State December 1941: Hollister, California
- Next of Kin: Mr. George Borovich - Father
- Address: 823 7th St, Hollister, California
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.