- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 05 June 2016 05:33
Kenneth Gay Brakke
Fireman Third Class
K. G. BRAKKE
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 385 92 39
- Rate: F3/c (Fireman Third Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 5 November 1940
- Place: Seattle, Washington
- Onboard USS Arizona: 11 January 1941
- From: RS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: 4 December 1920
- Place of Birth: Seattle, Washington
- Hometown / State December 1941: Seattle, Washington
- Next of Kin: Mr. Andrew Brake - Father
- Address: 5528 Wallingford Ave., Seattle, Washington
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.