- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 05 June 2016 06:51
Paul Hyatt Bridges
Seaman First Class
P. H. BRIDGES
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 295 76 85
- Rate: S1c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 4 October 1940
- Place: Nashville, Tennessee
- Onboard USS Arizona: 4 December 1940
- From: NTS Norfolk, Virginia
- Date of Birth: Abt 1923
- Place of Birth: Arkansas
- Hometown / State December 1941: Paragould, Arkansas
- Next of Kin: Mr. Robert E. Bridges - Father
- Address: 303 No. Pruett St., Paragould, Arkansas
- Cousin: James Leon Bridges, also KIA USS Arizona
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.