- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 05 June 2016 07:33
Erminio Joseph Brignole
Seaman Second Class
E. J. BRIGNOLE
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 376 35 43
- Rate: S2c (Seaman Second Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 26 June 1941
- Place: San Francisco, California
- Onboard USS Arizona: 29 August 1941
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: 20 April 1923
- Place of Birth: Alameda County, California
- Hometown / State December 1941: Salinias, California
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Angela Cervetto - Mother
- Address: 127 Ronnie Lane, Salinias, California
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.