- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 05 June 2016 11:47
Charles Martin Brown
Seaman Second Class
C. M. BROWN
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 382 29 42
- Rate: S2/c (Seaman Second Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 30 October 1940
- Place: Los Angeles, California
- Onboard USS Arizona: 11 January 1941
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Hometown / State December 1941: Los Angeles, California
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Clyde M Van Dusen - Mother
- Address: 3822 York Blvd., Los Angeles, California
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.