- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 07 June 2016 21:52
Frank Edmond Burke, Jr
Storekeeper Second Class
F. E. BURKE
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 359 99 95
- Rate: SK2/c (Storekeeper Second Class)
- Duties: Take charge of ship's storeroom. Issue and account for stock and clothing.
- Enlisted: 12 July 1938
- Place: Houston, Texas
- Onboard USS Arizona: 11 March 1939
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: Abt 1918
- Place of Birth: Texas?
- Hometown / State December 1941: Pasadena, Texas
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Elizabeth Jessie Burke - Wife
- Address: P.O. Box 390 Pasadena, Texas
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.