- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 June 2016 04:48
Richard Esh Cade
Seaman Second Class
R. E. CADE
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 385 99 81
- Rate: S2/c (Seaman Second Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 10 April 1941
- Place: Seattle, Washington
- Onboard USS Arizona: 13 July 1941
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: Abt 1925
- Place of Birth: Washington
- Hometown / State December 1941: Bellingham, Washington
- Next of Kin: Mr. Richard Esh Cade, Sr. - Father
- Address: 2727 Grove St., Bellingham, Washington
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.