- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Thursday, 09 June 2016 08:19
Seaman First Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 360 31 10
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 23 January 1941
- Place: San Diego, California
- Onboard USS Arizona: 26 April 1941
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Hometown / State December 1941: National City, California
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Maria Campa - Mother
- Address: 520 E. 24th St., National City, California
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.