- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 10 June 2016 02:25
Fireman First Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 356 33 58
- Rate: S1c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 18 September 1939 (Reenlistment?)
- Place: New York, New York
- Onboard USS Arizona: 4 January 1941
- From: RS Bremerton, Washington
- Date of Birth: 3 September 1906
- Place of Birth: Linn, Massachusetts
- Hometown / State December 1941: San Francisco, California
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Irene Catsos - Wife
- Address: 3123 Pierce St., San Francisco, California
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.