- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 10 June 2016 10:41
Seaman First Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 411 15 83
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 24 October 1940
- Place: Kansas City, Missouri
- Onboard USS Arizona: 17 June 1941
- From: RS Bremerton, Washington
- Date of Birth: Abt 1923
- Place of Birth: Kansas
- Hometown / State December 1941: Kansas City, Kansas
- Next of Kin: Mr. Kenneth Joseph Chester - Father
- Address: 3510 Wyandotte Ave., Kansas City, Kansas
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.