- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 10 June 2016 18:53
Robert William Clark
Fire Controlman Third Class
R. W. CLARK
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 234 28 21
- Rate: FC3/c (Fire Controlman Third Class)
- Duties: Stow, inspect and repair fire control instruments. Take charge of fire control equipment. Know electricity - A.C. and D.C. Man fire control stations.
- Enlisted: 9 October 1940
- Place: Buffalo, New York
- Onboard USS Arizona: 10 December 1940
- From: NTS Norfolk, Virginia
- Date of Birth: Abt 1919
- Place of Birth: Pennsylvania
- Hometown / State December 1941: Pleasantville (Oilcreek Area), Pennsylvania
- Next of Kin: Mr. Robert William Clark - Father
- Address: Gen. Del., Pleasantville, Pennsylvania
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.