- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 11 June 2016 03:22
Shipfitter Third Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 385 82 96
- Rate: SF3c (Shipfitter Third Class)
- Duties: Use hand and machine tools for steel metal work. Bend, repair and fit pipes. Operate fire extinguishers and rescue breathing apparatus.
- Enlisted: 25 September 1939
- Place: Portland, Oregon
- Onboard USS Arizona: 20 December 1939
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: Abt 1917
- Place of Birth: Washington
- Hometown / State December 1941: Yakima, Washington
- Next of Kin: Mr. Daniel Jonathan Coffin - Father
- Address: 405 S 10th St., Yakima, Washington
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.