- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 11 June 2016 18:14
Fireman Second Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 393 42 97
- Rate: F2c (Fireman Second Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted:4 November 1940
- Place: Portland, Oregon
- Onboard USS Arizona: 11 January 1941
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: unknown
- Place of Birth: Idaho (as reported by family member)
- Hometown / State December 1941: Cloverdale, Oregon
- Next of Kin: Edward Collier - Brother
- Address: Not on record
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.