- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 11 June 2016 18:52
Baker Third Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 291 61 61
- Rate: SF3c (Shipfitter Third Class)
- Duties: Use hand and machine tools for steel metal work. Bend, repair and fit pipes. Operate fire extinguishers and rescue breathing apparatus.
- Enlisted: 11 January 1940
- Place: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Onboard USS Arizona: 26 March 1940
- From: NTS Great Lakes, Illinois
- Date of Birth: 26 July 1919
- Place of Birth: Webster County, Kentucky
- Hometown / State December 1941: Sebree, Kentucky
- Next of Kin: Mr. Lon Collins - Father
- Address: Rt. 3, Sebree, Kentucky
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.