- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 09 August 2016 13:48
Bernard Eugene Conlin
Seaman Second Class
B. E. CONLIN
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 337 63 25
- Rate: S2c (Seaman Second Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 18 June 1941
- Place: St. Louis, Missouri
- Onboard USS Arizona: 11 October 1941
- From: RS San Francisco, California
- Date of Birth: 22 November 1923
- Place of Birth: Illinois
- Hometown / State December 1941: Decatur, Illinois
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Rosa Conlin - Mother
- Address: 516 E. Grand Ave., Decatur, Illinois
- Brother: James Leo Conlin also KIA USS Arizona.
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Photo courtesy of Budd Nease Collection, Past Historian, USS Arizona Reunion Association
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.