- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 12 June 2016 08:42
Yeoman Second Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 375 94 94
- Rate: Y2c (Yeoman Second Class)
- Duties: Take charge of ship's office. Take dictation, write Navy letters. Prepare reports and keep personnel records.
- Enlisted: 13 June 1939
- Place: San Francisco, California
- Onboard USS Arizona: 11 September 1939
- From: NTS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: 4 August 1921
- Place of Birth: Monterey County, California
- Hometown / State December 1941: Monterey, California
- Next of Kin: Mr. Antonio Criscuolo - Father
- Address: 1179 5th St., Monterey, California
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.