- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 12 June 2016 09:19
Cecil Thomas Crowe
Gunner's Mate Second Class
C. T. CROWE
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 287 15 47
- Rate: GM2c (Gunner's Mate Second Class)
- Duties: Take charge of gun and crew. Assemble and fire all types of guns. Handle ammunition. Handle mines and depth charges.
- Enlisted: 17 December 1935
- Place: Louisville, Kentucky
- Onboard USS Arizona: 20 April 1936
- Date of Birth: Abt 1916
- Place of Birth: Kentucky
- Hometown / State December 1941: St. Matthews, Kentucky
- Next of Kin: Miss Juanita May Crowe - Sister
- Address: Masonic Home, St. Matthews, Kentucky
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.