- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 09 August 2016 13:09
Fireman First Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 311 38 90
- Rate: F1c (Fireman First Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 18 December 1939
- Place: Detroit, Michigan
- Onboard USS Arizona: 21 May 1940
- From: USS Utah
- Date of Birth: Abt 1919
- Place of Birth: Michigan
- Hometown / State December 1941: Jackson, Michigan
- Next of Kin: Mr. Martin Czarnecki - Father
- Address: 2353 Clark Dr., Jackson, Michigan
- Brother: Anthony Francis Czarnecki USS Arizona Survivor.
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Photo courtesy of Lorraine Marks-Haislip, Past Historian, USS Arizona Reunion Association
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.