- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 12 June 2016 14:36
Lloyd Maxton Daniel
Yeoman First Class
L. M. DANIEL
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 368 29 27
- Rate: Y1c (Yeoman Class)
- Duties: Take charge of ship's office. Take dictation, write Navy letters. Prepare reports and keep personnel records.
- Enlisted: 30 November 1940 (Reenlistment)
- Place: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Onboard USS Arizona:19 December 1938
- Date of Birth: 21 March 1916
- Place of Birth: Murray, Iowa
- Hometown / State December 1941: Livingston, Montana
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Hazel Lilian Daniel - Wife
- Address: 108 E. Lewis St., Livingston, Montana
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.