- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 12 June 2016 14:54
Andrew Joseph Danik
Seaman Second Class
A. J. DANIK
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 283 41 79
- Rate: S2c (Seaman Second Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 16 October 1940
- Place: Cleveland, Ohio
- Onboard USS Arizona: 9 December 1940
- From: NTS Great Lakes, Illinois
- Date of Birth: Abt 1922
- Place of Birth: Pennsylvania
- Hometown / State December 1941: Akron, Ohio
- Next of Kin: Mr. John Danik - Father
- Address: 704 Amherest St., Akron, Ohio
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.