- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 12 June 2016 15:14
Phillip Zane Darch
Seaman First Class
P. Z. DARCH
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 201 72 85
- Rate: S1c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 23 April 1940
- Place: Boston, Massachusetts
- Onboard USS Arizona: 30 September 1940
- From: RS Norfolk, Virginia
- Date of Birth: 27 October 1921
- Place of Birth: Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Hometown / State December 1941: Watertown, Massachusetts
- Next of Kin: Mr. Phillip J. Darch - Father
- Address: 43 Irving St., Watertown, Boston, Massachusetts
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.