- Name of Record: Robert Lee Allen
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 346 76 58
- Rate: SF3/c (Shipfitter Third Class)
- Duties: Use hand and machine tools for steel metal work. Bend, repair and fit pipes. Operate fire extinguishers and rescue breathing apparatus.
- Enlisted: 12 December 1939
- Place: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Onboard USS Arizona: 9 March 1940
- From: NTS Great Lakes
- Birth Name: Robert Lee Allen
- Date of Birth: 31 May 1918
- Place of Birth: Texas
- School: Not Known
- Hometown / State on December 1941: Roseburg, Oregon
- Next of Kin: Jacob Curby Allen - Father
- Address: General Delivery, Roseburg, Oregon
- Parents: Jacob "Jake" Curby Allen & Bertha Farrar Allen
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Robert Lee Allen and younger brother, Jacob "Jake" Curby Allen, Jr., were both killed in World War II. Photo of Robert and Jake
Jake, who was born in 1923, was a private in the 112th Cavalry, a Texas National Guard regiment, when he was killed in New Guinea on July 18, 1944.
The family moved from Texarkana, Texas, to Roseburg, Oregon, in the fall of 1941 but returned to Texas shortly before Jake Jr. died.